Engineering - Production Process
As specialists in the extrusion of elastomers and thermoplastics and with more than 30 years of experience, we are always ready to serve our customers with:
- a team of more than 250 experienced employees at the company headquarters in Stockstadt, Germany
- a worldwide sales and service network
- We have plants located in Europe, North America and Asia and have more than 100 customized systems for the production of elastomeric and thermoplastic profiles. Our machinery, which is always up-to-date and state of the art, assures top-quality products and high flexibility--our systems are standardized--the same tooling is used at each location
- our own design and tool-making departments so that we can respond promptly and efficiently to the wide-ranging demands of the market
- a fully equipped test laboratory and online testing in production to meet our self-imposed high quality standards
We work closely together with our customers to develop well-designed sealing systems or to optimize existing products. We confer with our customers in application engineering and with our computer-aided measurement systems and CAD programs Catia V5, Solid Edge and AutoCAD, our capable engineers solve even the most difficult problems.
All tooling, equipment or machines are built in our own machine shops, equipped with 3 and 5-axis milling machines, CNC lathes, linked with CAD / CAM communication. This allows us a high degree of flexibility and prompt reaction time.
Our laboratory employs state-of-the-art analysis methods to test our products in specified cycles. We promote self-responsibility and focus on a holistic approach: it begins with careful supplier management, continuous product development, and product quality, and is completed by our customer service, advice, and our on-time delivery.
Computer-controlled, UHF hot air vulcanization machinery with integrated flocking and painting systems and state-of-the-art online monitoring.
State-of-the-art thermoplastic extrusion machines with and without inserts
Fully automatic cutting machines and linear spraying machines
Profile Cutting / SK / WENO
Precise, fully automatic cutting machines, hot foil stamping machines and welding machines, SK/AF/AFH and EMC gluing machines, textile lamination
State-of-the-art injection molding machines ranging from 25 - 300-ton capacity